No Tooth Fairy For Me.

0

Written on Thursday, November 19, 2009 by Jason Wee

I'm giving a heads up to disgusting yet quite funny photos of my teeth below! It's pretty gross if you ask me  =p


So yes! If you have met me face to face before, of course you would have noticed my not-so-nice teeth. This is due to overcrowding and it's time for braces! So before this I've been to three other orthodontists but I chose a clinic called, Smile Clinic :D I love its modern ID and they have hand sanitizer everywhere! 






Well currently my mouth is in horrid distress and the discomfort is added on with some mold on my molars :( Dr. Chew says my bite is too deep. Meh. So here comes the horrible before photos! 




I warned you! See so horrible right! And if you're wondering what those green stuff are, it's separators I put pre installment. Yes I know the 3rd picture super syok. Haha! So my teeth now are like.. 


Huhuh. Looks sorta like an ad, no? I'm using Damon braces, not your normal tie not braces. Apparently it's supposed to be more effective and have faster treatment time. It just clips on the wire like this! 


Should be taking it out by around March 2011. Don't laugh. 

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment