Realize

0

Written on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 by Jason Wee

A while ago, in 2008, I had a blog post ranting if I should become a prefect or not. And my brother commented on it,

Until this year, I didn't really get what it means (HAHA, what a first post for 2010!). I know I'v left my blog for so long. Heh. So some updates! :
  • 2 Angsana 2010!
  • Ex pengerusi tingkatan!
  • Bendahari Maju! (skip classness :D)
  • In KarateDo last minute! Absss.
  • Nostalgia :)
  • Pengerusi Robotik -.-
  • CF camittee! assistant worship coordinator 2 :P
Yes, EX dah pun. I stepped down on Friday, and got replaced by Shannon on Monday. Reason? Well, one of it is cause I'm so sick of it already ._. But I let go of my Pencegah Ponteng D:

Secondly, I don't want to have tension in class, since I'm quite tension everywhere else! So kan, referring to my brother's comment, I am officially avoiding all disciplinary posts! After all my previous positions (pfft -.-), most of it were quite a waste of time, if not only contributed to building my character. HUHUH.

And, my personal goal (cheh haha), is to bring a positive impact on everyone I meet, to change for the better!

//

I got soo pissed of yesterday. Snugglewugglepuffpuffness I want proper debate! How do you expect half a class to debate with half a class -.- It's so tiring lately, and quote Alycia, "everything's so hectic" :(

//

Back to homework >;(

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment