Farewell, 08'

0

Written on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 by Jason Wee

Even as the year-end comes, we all have our gains, our losses, and most of all have gain more knowledge and experience for sure. One thing confirmed, that this year has been the most progressive year that I ever had. Becoming Head Prefect, winning awards and stuff, getting 5A's. And a lot more.

You're enjoying New Zealand, huh.

Since the horrible 07’ year for me, 08’ was a new beginning, and it really changed me not only physically (winks), but also mentally too. And no not meaning going more insane, but I admit I have, but have matured into.. someone.

The naiveness.

Since the start of my primary life, I was quite a shy person, adapting to a new environment, it was different, especially my shape when I started munching down on those canteen food. But I started to be molded back into the guy I was in kindergarten, not shy, but having more of stand out character.

I even named my copyright 900 BANANAS.

Moving on to the second phase of primary school was even better than expected, friends were better than ever, and I had a joy of my life. Even having doing that horrible naïve dance.

Children's Day Dance, 06'

Since my last day of school, the dilemma has come, from the lack of attention. Boy was the holidays boring. Exercising during midnight, staying up till dawn, and worst of all.. when it came time for preparation for school, trying on a white T-shirt again.

Birthday Party, 07'. I'm so regretting what I did to the photo last time.

Now, I’m stepping in to a new start, a new phase, a new environment. In my new school Damansara Jaya, not as a kid, but now as a teenager.

Into..


Happy New Year 09’, everybody.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment