Merdeka!

0

Written on Thursday, September 11, 2008 by Jason Wee

If you haven't noticed, I haven't written a Merdeka post. That's cause I don't believe Merdeka this year is on August the 31st. I believe, it's today.

Oh yea ya right, cause UPSR is so over! After the hard work, we finally manage to face through the hell that MOE gives us. We're DONE.

Enough bout that, I'm still not done with the madness. NRC finals are 15-16 Sept which is THIS Monday and Tuesday. Won't update on hamster blog until competition finishes.

The new 4th generation iPod Nano is out. And it hits my photo that I posted. Will go to 1-Utama to take a look at it..

Pray for my team as we go to Skudai, Johor for the competition! Japan, here I come!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment