Man Oh Man.

1

Written on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 by Jason Wee


This is what I feel right now, drowning, needing air. After working hard to be where I was in 2008 wasn't easy. But it was worth it, plus I enjoyed it.

In DJ now, I'm trying to hide from all non-SKTMers that I'm, well, the ex - Head Prefect. I've come across people when I told them I was it, and the talking became just stunted. So in my experience, I'm resisting not to tell anyone this time.

But, respect is a whole other thing. After a year of getting close to people far from my age, cause some people know that I'm "that" person, so they don't dare to treat me like a usual person. But now, I don't receive any respect, only trying to use my achievements to get into clubs, and not trying to make friends with it.

Since standard 4, I was always mocked "belagak" (right Aaron? hehe) But sooner or later, starting of 2008, I was rarely ever called that, but called perasan even more x)

So I beg all you DJians, do NOT, I repeat, do NOT reveal my erm..

identity seems to cocky..

post seems to casual..

Uh.. just don't reveal my past?

Ok? =D

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. deJelly |

    haha.. u stressing over it seem to make it worse..
    be casual about it i guess..

     

Post a Comment