My Money.

0

Written on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 by Jason Wee

This CNY, I was bored. And thus, I SMS. Doing that cost money. Last I checked, I had RM 18.XX credit left. After messaging Irene a lot, I'm down to..

WHAT? 9 sens?

Irene was a Digi number, so SMSing her was 15sens each. So,

RM1 / RM0.15 = 4 SMS
RM18 x 4 = 72 SMS


Update : OMG what's wrong with my maths?

RM1 / RM0.15 = 6 SMS
RM18 x 6 = 108 SMS

My money. Gone just like that. Somehow I stumbled on a Celcom Rihanna page, and I ended up here.


"Welcome to School of X (S.O.X.), the best prepaid plan to rock your world.

Specially for teenagers between 12 to 18 years, S.O.X. gives you the best rates, biggest bonuses and best privileges all from your No 1 mobile network.

So what’s the deal? With S.O.X. you get the same call rates WHERE EVER YOU ARE, cheaper calls to friends and family (8pax), FREE invites to the most happening events, surprise bonuses, cool downloads, and lots more. Still need us to say more? Check out the bunch of reasons why you should choose S.O.X."

Seems quite interesting, and the rates?


Seems quite competitive too. Presume nobody I know uses Celcom, so 8pax is out of the picture. Comparing to Hotlink, which I'm currently using, my Active10 has only 3 people in it, well, cause I'm very well afraid that after I finish adding, I want to change and that'll cost me a whopping RM1.

So assuming, competitive messaging..

Hotlink - 15 sens per SMS
SOX - 6 sens per SMS

It's quite confusing. So..

I'm gonna try it out.

What do you think?

Vote at the side! Its so troublesome to get a Toluna poll here =.=

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment