WoOo..

1

Written on Sunday, January 25, 2009 by Jason Wee

Friday was my super duper best day in school yet! x) Morning started off with my never boring tuition and and there was CF! Although I’m not a member.. x)

The skid was funny! The best part was the two biggest brain cells fighting.. ahahaha! I manage to get the script since someone left theirs in my class. Oh thank God they didn’t use Balau.

*phew*

And we continued school as usual, which CF totally brightened my day x)

I wonder how Batai restored their tables in such a short time. Classes were smooth, but but but..

when I got back from sending the Sejarah books and the next period was PJPK, and i went “OMG!” seeing the chaos going on between Balau and Batai -.-

I think I shouted my loudest that day and what more on the corridor ! Guys didn’t go out but girls with the oh so care free Puan Puah went out while we’re stuck with Cik Cho.

And later, we were quite disappointed when we found out Puan Madianna is not gonna teach us Moral anymore. If I’m not mistaken she’s replaced by the pregnant Puan Nordianna.

And and she let us out quite fast.. so Zheng Yang and me ran like crazy chickens lugging our heavy bags to the bubble tea store but I reached there first ! x) I passed my Buku Pencegah Ponteng to Audrey to hantar it to Christopher. Sorry yeah! I’ll buy you bubble tea next time! x)

And and I took the inner route to walk back that day and manage to stay away from all the dust and smoke from all the car fumes.

And that night I went to buy my new Brother DCP-145C printer! Will upload next time as I’m blogging in my car as I type this, on my way to Batu Pahat, Johor. Please oh please,

Have freaking INTERNET.

I’m posting this in a mamak called “Hamid Corner”. x)


Pengawas interview after CNY? Ahh!

Where’s my Nostalgia work?!

Stupid PAS!

Conflict!

Die!

omg!

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

1 Comment

  1. deJelly |

    eks..

    careful careful..
    conflicts are delicate..

    choose peace.. haha

    peace out! ;)

     

Post a Comment